- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Woodcraft Series Professional Cajon with Mahogany Frontplate
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00994 000000000 L00994000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built from Baltic birch wood and outfitted with specially wound metal strings that span the inside of the playing surface, MEINL Woodcraft Profession...Click To Read More About This Product
Achieve professional sound, clarity, depth and versatility from this handsome birch drum.
Built from Baltic birch wood and outfitted with specially wound metal strings that span the inside of the playing surface, MEINL Woodcraft Professional cajons deliver well-defined snare and bass sounds. The birch construction with 12 mm thick body allows players to dig in with plenty of attack and a warm tone. Internal fixed metal strings add a crisp and sensitive snare effect that makes it easy to produce deep back beats and articulate finger rolls. The elegant mahogany and makah-burl frontplate finish options add striking aesthetics as well. Rounded corners on the playing surface offer total comfort while maximizing your touch.
- 11.75 W x 19.75 H x 12" D
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Frontplate: Mahogany
- Custom micro-coiled steel cajon strings
- Baltic birch construction
- Rounded corners for added comfort
- Rubber feet and rear sound port
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.