- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natal Drums Cafe Racer Traditional Jazz 3-Piece Shell Pack with 18 in. Bass Drum
Oxblood Red Hot Rod Suede
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47544 000003000 K47544000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Café Racer’s high quality lacquer finishes recall classic speedsters and vintage drums sure to turn the eyes and ears of everyone on the other si...Click To Read More About This Product
Crafted from unique tulipwood in the perfect configuration for jazz and funk.
The Café Racer’s high quality lacquer finishes recall classic speedsters and vintage drums sure to turn the eyes and ears of everyone on the other side of your bass drum. Café Racer’s tulip shell is dry and focused with the perfect amount of warmth and projection for any mic’d or unmic’d performance—gig to gig, stage to studio or café to café.
Café Racer is the Tulipwood version of the Natal Original and the bestselling drum set in Natal’s US history. NRM isolation tom mounts, 2.3mm steel hoops, lacquer sparkle finishes, Natal Sun lugs, and amazing buttery tone set these drums apart from all others. These drums have a wide tuning range and are wildly adaptive to any situation, all staying close to 20% less than maple.
- Unique tulip wood shell
- Vintage-inspired finishes
- Slightly rounded, hand finished 45-degree bearing edge
- Tru-Tune tension rods
- High mass chrome-plated zinc sun lugs
- NRM aluminium ball tom mounting system
- Ultra sturdy telescopic bass drum spurs
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 18 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 x 14 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Tulipwood
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.