- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natal Drums Meta Beaded Hand Hammered Snare
14 x 6.5 in. Brass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47423 000001001 K47423000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
META Series is designed for drummers of all levels who want great sounding and good looking snare drums to suit their unique sound and style, either ...Click To Read More About This Product
A worthy snare to build your kit around with plenty of high-end projection, attack and beautiful brass finish.
META Series is designed for drummers of all levels who want great sounding and good looking snare drums to suit their unique sound and style, either as a main kit snare or as a second snare. The Beaded Hand Hammered features brushed nickel Originals Series hardware fittings, Sun lugs, Tri-Throw snare mechanism, Tru-Tune tension rods, triple flanged hoops, with 20 strand snare wire, Natal branded woven snare tapes and Evans heads.
META Beaded Hand Hammered Brass is ‘half-hammered’ double beaded brass shell.
Whether tuned up or down META Beaded Hand Hammered Brass has the attack and higher-end projection to cut right through.
- Unique, eye-catching half-hammered double beaded shell
- Brushed nickel Originals Series hardware
- Sun lugs
- Tri-Throw snare throw off
- Tru-Tune tension rods
- Evans heads
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14 x 6.5 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Brass
- Shell construction: Seamless
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: Not specified
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Brushed nickel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Multi-setting
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Hammered, beaded
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.