- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sublime E3 Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack with 24x17" Bass Drum
Condition 2 - Blemished Deep Blue Sparkle 190839691736
- L44654 005002001 L44654005002001
6-Month* financing available.
The Sublime E3 Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack with 24x17" bass drum offers big drums with a massive sound at an incredible price. The Sublime E3 evolved fr...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An affordable setup with a massive bass drum complete with quality craftsmanship and excellent sound.
The Sublime E3 Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack with 24x17" bass drum offers big drums with a massive sound at an incredible price. The Sublime E3 evolved from Crush's previously acclaimed Sublime Maple and Sublime Maple Tour Series. With the features of both kits being so popular, Crush has opted to take the best features from each line to make the ultimate maple drum set. Boasting 4 configurations, 7 finishes and a complete line of add on drums, the Sublime E3 gives you the ability to build your own dream kit. This series delivers the full and warm tones of much sought after vintage drums with the advantages of modern shell hardware design. Bearing edges and shell construction were carefully chosen for each individual drum. All shells are hand selected 100% North American Maple, which is known for its extremely warm tone. The toms have reinforcement rings for maximum shell strength and integrity allowing the drums to resonate consistently.
Each component has separate specifications. Toms have double 45º bearing edges for better head to shell contact. This creates a full tone and makes tuning easy at varying tensions. Bass drums have double 45 degree bearing edges on the batter side for maximum punch and fully rounded edges for enhanced low end and warmth. Snare drums feature single sharp 45º edges to enhance attack and volume. These sharp precision edges also allow the snare side to be extremely sensitive.
The Sublime E3 Series from Crush is designed and built with the highest standards and will impress even the most selective drummers.
Featuring: Sublime Mini Bridge Lugs, X-Suspension Mounts, Mating Memory Locks, 2 Position Bass Drum Spurs, and Crush Hoops Saver Drum Claws, and Removable Inserts in the tom brackets (allowing use of multiple sized tom arms). This kit has the class, functionality, and quality to stand toe to toe with higher priced custom drums in the market.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Configuration: 24x17" bass drum, 12x8" tom, 16x14" floor tom and 14x6" snare
- 100% North American maple shells
- 10-ply snare with single 45º bearing edges
- 6-ply toms with reinforcement rings and double 45º bearing edges w/ slightly rounded outer edge
- 8-ply bass drum with a double 45º bearing edge on the batter side and a fully rounded bearing edge on the resonant side
- Crush X-Suspension mounts
- 2.3 mm tom hoops
- 2.3 mm reverse flange snare drum hoops
- Crush Hoop Saver bass drum claws
- Maple reinforcement rings in toms
- Crush mini bridge lugs
- Chrome plated hardware
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.