- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M257 Matador Series 14" and 15" Steel Shell Timbales Set
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #440656 004000000 440656004000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Use LP M257 Matador Series Steel Shell Timbales alone or add them to your drum set. The 14" and 15" diameter steel timbale shells are 6-1/2" deep and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Traditional sound and excellent value for the intermediate player.
Use LP M257 Matador Series Steel Shell Timbales alone or add them to your drum set. The 14" and 15" diameter steel timbale shells are 6-1/2" deep and can be tuned traditionally with a tuning wrench. Mount the LP timbales on the included heavy-duty, chrome tilting stand-it's fully height adjustable. LP includes a Matador cowbell, a cowbell holder, a tuning wrench, and a pair of timbale sticks with the M257 timbale set.
- Steel shell timbales
- Traditional sound and excellent value
- 14" and 15" drums are 6-1/2" deep
- Included chrome heavy-duty stand allows drums to tilt and is fully height adjustable
- Comes with cowbell, cowbell holder, tuning wrench, and a pair of timbale sticks
Order today. That's the first step to becoming the reincarnation of Tito Puente.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LP M257 Matador Series 14" and 15" Steel Shell Timbales Set:
These timbales are great because the sound is bold and rich. I just suggest putting Remo weatherking heads on them and the sound will be just fine. It also gives you multiple sounds easyly from the deep tone in the middle and getting more attack towards the end.