- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bendir Frame Drum
Condition 2 - Blemished 14 in. 190839743084
- 580657 005080001 580657005080001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Traditional Bendir Frame Drum is made true to the classical North African form. Four adjustable nylon strings spanning the inside of the go...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed true to its classical form.
The Meinl Traditional Bendir Frame Drum is made true to the classical North African form. Four adjustable nylon strings spanning the inside of the goatskin head create the characteristic buzzing sound. Fully tunable, with rich bass tones and crisp taks. The body is deep, providing a full sound, yet light for comfort and extended play.
- Rubber wood drum shell
- Hand-selected goat skin head
- Internal tuning system
- Buzzing effect
- Thumb hole for balanced and playing comfort
- Includes an Allen wrench
- Choose 12" or 14".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.