- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PD-140DS V-Pad Snare 14" (Digital)
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839771902
- J45565 005000002 J45565005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Roland's PD-140DS V-Pad combines snare tradition with an advanced triggering and exceptional sensitivity, which is communicated to the TD-50 module v...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A triple-layer snare mesh pad designed for expressive snare play.
Roland's PD-140DS V-Pad combines snare tradition with an advanced triggering and exceptional sensitivity, which is communicated to the TD-50 module via a high-speed digital connection. The three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard 14-inch shell, providing natural rebound and feel that’s instantly familiar to play.
Thanks to a multi-element sensor system, your strokes across every area of the pad are more closely detected than ever before, and playing dynamics are captured in minute detail. In addition, traditional cross stick technique is automatically detected as the pad senses your hand position and adjusts accordingly.
Producing snare sounds that are natural, detailed, and bursting with character, the PD-140DS delivers new levels of performance and playability.
14 in. shell Three-layer mesh head Multi-element trigger system
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.