Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sound Percussion Labs 468 Series Snare Drum 14 x 8 in. Silver Tone Fadetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 14 x 8 in. Silver Tone Fade
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The 4” provides tight crisp attack and articulation. The 6” puts more snap on top of your playing. And the 8” produces a warm and bold tone that cuts through any playing situation. Each snare drum depth is specifically designed to maintain sensitive snare response no matter which size you choose.
The 468 Series includes polished chrome hardware, including its attractive mini-tube lugs for even more impressive on-stage visuals.
Plus, a smooth quiet side-action lever throw-off and deluxe cast butt-end bring 20 strands of snappy steel strand wires for expression and adjustable response. Coated, single-ply batter heads from Remo® complement overall feel and attack.
Choose from three striking finishes: Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade— mix ‘n’ match or collect all three depths in your favorite finish!
- 14” Shell diameter for optimal volume/timbre match
- Choose from 4”, 6” or 8” shell depths to add more tones and textures
- 6-Ply poplar wood shell for consistent tone and attack
- Precision 45º bearing edge with hand-cut snare beds
- Lateral smooth-action cast throw-off and butt-end
- Chrome plated hardware, including attractive mini-tube lugs
- 10-hole, 1.6mm triple-flange hoops
- Includes Remo® coated batter-side heads
- All sizes available in Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.