- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vibra Series Medium Ride Cymbal
Condition 2 - Blemished 20 in. 190839406453
- K45899 005001001 K45899005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vibra Series is a result of extensive research and development whose intent was to create a more modern and innovative sounding cymbal for profes...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Professional-quality ride cymbal with great definition, medium decay.
The Vibra Series is a result of extensive research and development whose intent was to create a more modern and innovative sounding cymbal for professional drummers. Developed with one of UFIP's main endorsers, Adriano Molinari (Zucchero), the UFIP New Vibra derived from the concept of the Blast Crash and evolving into a more modern unique sound, but still capturing that traditional authentic UFIP tone.
The special hammering process applied to the new Vibra is based on traditional UFIP hand manufacturing method, but with a more intense labor process to create the UFIP Vibra tone. This hammering procedure, together with a unique appearance, confers good stick definition with great attack and medium decay.
- Alloy: Cast Bronze B20
- Production: Patent Rotocasting method, deep hand hammered cymbal manufacturi
- Level: Professional
- Application: Pop, Fusion, Acoustic, World Music, Rock
- Sound: Fast and dynamic, modern and mellow
Modern and innovative cymbal for professionals.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.