- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange County Drum & Percussion 25-Ply Maple Vented Snare Drum
14 x 7 in. Silver Sparkle Fade
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08930 000001001 J08930000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultra-heavyweight OCDP 25-Ply Maple Snare is a serious drum built for maximum tone and amazingly controlled sound. From quiet dynamics to a solid...Click To Read More About This Product
25 plies of tonal rebellion.
The ultra-heavyweight OCDP 25-Ply Maple Snare is a serious drum built for maximum tone and amazingly controlled sound. From quiet dynamics to a solid crack with a cavernous back beat, this snare delivers. Unsurpassed construction includes 25-plies of genuine maple in a 14" diameter by 7" depth configuration. This dual port snare drum sports a lacquer silver sparkle fade finish and striking die-cast black nickel-plated hardware with the standard OCDP offset lugs. It is also fitted with a Remo UT coated batter side head and 20 steel strand snappy snares (adjustable with an OCDP side throw off).
- Heavy-weight 7" x 14" snare
- 25-ply maple shell for great tone
- Two 1" vented ports ensure maximum volume and responsiveness
- Standard OCDP offset cast lugs
- Die-cast hoops
- Black nickel-plated hardware
- Remo UT coated batter side drum head
- Cool silver sparkle to fade lacquer finish
Grab this snare for a song. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.