- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange County Drum & Percussion Maple Snare
- Write a Review
- Product 502549
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OCDP Maple snare features an outer ply of ash with natural to black burst finish. The inside of the snare is hand-sanded and then sealed to a sat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge, warm sound with premium features.
The OCDP Maple snare features an outer ply of ash with natural to black burst finish. The inside of the snare is hand-sanded and then sealed to a satin finish. The edges always have a ply of flatness for a true sound and for maximum resonance. The edges are also sanded smooth for a very finished feel. All of OCDP's logo badges are engraved aluminum for a custom look.
The lugs are made from an aluminum/zinc alloy that is far stronger than the zinc #3 that virtually all other drum lugs are made of.
The die-cast hoops are used on the thicker-ply snare drums and the vented drums as these tend to have a lot of ring and the die-cast hoops will help control this.
- Natural to black burst finish
- Ash outer ply with maple inner plies
- Black Nickel plated hardware
- Offset lugs
- Die Cast hoops for stronger attack
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear