- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
OUTLAW DRUMS Bandit Series Snare Drum with Black Hardware
14 x 6.5 in. Reckon Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71793 000001001 L71793000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bandit Series by Outlaw Drums is made out of maple stave shells that are 100% American made. They are custom cut from raw maple at the Outlaw Dru...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautiful colors in multiple sizes deliver gorgeous maple tones.
The Bandit Series by Outlaw Drums is made out of maple stave shells that are 100% American made. They are custom cut from raw maple at the Outlaw Drums workshop. These drums are hand-crafted and assembled at their shop using only high-quality hardware.
Delivering the performance and amazing tones drummers have come to expect from Outlaw Drums including the projection, attack, and articulate response… the Bandit Series continues this legacy with pride. Maple, an industry favorite, in staved construction has a wide tuning range which can meet the needs of even the most demanding drummers. It can produce deafening highs and explosive rimshots, while being invitingly warm with note sustain. Being an extremely versatile drum, the maple Bandits can deliver a warm smooth tone that moves out of the way nicely or they can cut through the air like a sudden snap of thunder in a storm.
- Made from hand-milled lumber or storm damaged trees
- Minimal contact tube lugs allow for less holes, less contact with shell, and more tonality
- QuickDraw throw off allows for smooth transition and activation of snares
- 2.3 mm triple flange
- 20 strand snare wires
- Deep cut snare beds result in fuller and more projective snare response while lessening snare buzz
- Stave construction creates full, rich, vibrant projection of drum tones, providing more attack, and articulate response
- Each drum is hand-crafted with a 45-degree bearing edge with a ¼ inch radius outside
- All drums receive a final inspection and dated signature from Owner and Founder, Michael Outlaw, before they embark on their journey to you
Hand-crafted, high-quality. Order today.
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Hardware: Black
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.