- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 22" Heavy Ride
- Write a Review
- 443417 000000092 443417000000092
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made with CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze", the Paiste 2002 series is based on the first cymbal series fully developed for electronically am...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precise energy and powerful projection for rock, jazz, and fusion
Made with CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze", the Paiste 2002 series is based on the first cymbal series fully developed for electronically amplified music. During the 1960's developing Beat and Rock music required cymbal sound to match the new frequencies and volume levels and in 1967 the Giant Beat series was created - The 2002 was developed 1971 fusing the power of the Giant Beat with the differentiation of the Jazz series Formula 602.
Paiste once again makes the 2002 a core series for the future, as the best and most innovative Dimensions models are incorporated into the newly expanded 2002, adding current trend cymbal sound to this venerable line. Used by countless top players world-wide over three decades to create a significant portion of our modern music heritage.
Working musicians who play medium to very loud settings - live and recording - country, R&B, rock, jazz-rock, progressive, metal, grunge, and modern hybrids rooted in those styles will appreciate the bright, warm, and musically precise energy levels and powerful projection characteristics of this 22" ride.
- Weight: heavy
- Volume: medium loud to very loud
- Stick Sound: pingy
- Intensity: slightly dry
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: strong, integrated
- Sound Character: Bright, full, warm, energetic. Fairly wide range, clean mix. Fairly heavy feel. Strong, defined ping over, full, warm, slightly dark wash. Well suited for louder playing
Laser-like clarity with rich body? Must be a Paiste 2002! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.