- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 Big Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H02726 000001000 H02726000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since 1983 Paiste cymbals have been a part of Alex Van Halen˜s unmistakably unique sound. His setup always consisted primarily of 2002 cymbals so it'...Click To Read More About This Product
Created in conjunction with Alex Van Halen!
Since 1983 Paiste cymbals have been a part of Alex Van Halen˜s unmistakably unique sound. His setup always consisted primarily of 2002 cymbals so it's not a surprise that the new "Reverend Al's Big Ride", created in co-operation with Alex, is also part of the 2002 range. Soundwise this 24" cymbal is similar to the 24" Giant Beat, which has been Alex˜s favorite ride cymbal since it's re-release in 2005.
The Paiste Sound Development team adopted the specifications of the 24" Giant Beat by mimicking the Giant Beat's shape, weight, bell size, and hammering patterns. This beautiful cymbal is finished using the unmistakable and characteristic 2002 lathing technique. It differs from the 24" Giant Beat primarily due to its remarkably silky ping and although being relatively light in weight, the Big Ride produces a rich, full bodied sound that covers a wide range of dynamics. This cymbal is also a fantastic crash cymbal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.