- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #447192 000000287 447192000000287
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bright and full with a warm shimmer that carries well. Very dynamic and full-bodied, with immediate response. Washy stick sound with lively intensity...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile and effective for multiple music applications.
Bright and full with a warm shimmer that carries well. Very dynamic and full-bodied, with immediate response. Washy stick sound with lively intensity and medium sustain. A good all-purpose crash.
Made with CuSn8 bronze for a bright, warm, and energetic tone. Great for live and studio gigs requiring high energy and the utmost in precision and musicality. Heavier models have been added to round out the original classic series by providing increased volume.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear