- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 Power Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #491409 000193000 491409000193000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste 200 Power Crash Cymbal sounds aggressive, shattering, and powerful. Fairly narrow range, dense, tight mix. Heavy feel, powerful attack, wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Strong, extremely cutting crash for heavy playing.
The Paiste 200 Power Crash Cymbal sounds aggressive, shattering, and powerful. Fairly narrow range, dense, tight mix. Heavy feel, powerful attack, with brilliant, silvery highs and midrange heavy body.
Background: During the 1960's developing Beat and Rock music required cymbal sound to match the new frequencies and volume levels and in 1967 the Giant Beat series was created - The 2002 was developed 1971 fusing the power of the Giant Beat with the differentiation of the Jazz series Formula 602 - In 2005, Paiste once again makes the 2002 a core series for the future, as the best and most innovative Dimensions models are incorporated into the newly expanded 2002, adding current trend cymbal sound to this venerable line
Innovation: First cymbal series fully developed for electronically amplified music
Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
Production: Manual Craftsmanship - Hand Hammering, Hand Lathing
Applications: Medium to very loud settings - Live and Recording - Country, R&B, Rock, Jazz-Rock, Progressive, Metal, Grunge, and modern hybrids rooted in those styles
Use Paiste's Musical Application Guide to find the best cymbal for your music!
Users: Working Musicians, Enthusiasts - All players who need energy and drive and want their cymbals to cut through the music in all settings
Sound: Bright, warm, brilliant, musical, precise with high energy levels and powerful projection characteristics
Looks: A wide variety of surface textures with even, balanced hammering and lathing patterns - Prominent, 2nd generation 2002 red silk screening
Recognition: Used by countless top players world-wide over three decades to create a significant portion of our modern music heritage
- Sizes: 16", 17", 18", 19", 20"
- Weight: heavy
- Volume: medium to very loud
- Stick Sound: fairly washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell Character: integrated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.