- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 2002 Series Thin Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #490428 000287000 490428000287000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Paiste crash cymbal's sound is fairly bright, sizzling, and full. It has a fairly tight range and a complex, focused mix, with a heavy feel, exp...Click To Read More About This Product
An extremely versatile, strong crash with powerful presence.
This Paiste crash cymbal's sound is fairly bright, sizzling, and full. It has a fairly tight range and a complex, focused mix, with a heavy feel, explosive filling crash, and a strong washy ride.
- Weight: thin
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.