- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste 900 Series Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J52529 000002000 J52529000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Paiste's 900 Series Heavy rides combine every drop of their 100+ years of cymbal-making knowledge to deliver an extremely articulate, pingy ride desi...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-hammered to perfection to deliver a heavy, versatile sound for any style.
Paiste's 900 Series Heavy rides combine every drop of their 100+ years of cymbal-making knowledge to deliver an extremely articulate, pingy ride designed for heavy hitting drummers who need to project. These meaty rides create a fat, powerful sound with a large bell and long sustain. No matter how many amps the rest of the band stacks up, these rides will cut through any mix, with a bright ping and plenty of volume.
- Heavy ride with a bright, well-defined ping
- Large bell with long sustain for high-volume applications
- Hand-hammered bell and bow with hand-trued edges
- Made in Switzerland with over 100 years of cymbal making experience
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.