- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Formula 602 Heavy Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73800 000001000 L73800000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Recreated from the original Formula 602 bell bronze cymbal series launched in 1959, this Paiste Formula 602 heavy bell has a bright, piercing ping an...Click To Read More About This Product
Heavy bell effects cymbal made from bell bronze, with high, piercing attack and long sustain
Recreated from the original Formula 602 bell bronze cymbal series launched in 1959, this Paiste Formula 602 heavy bell has a bright, piercing ping and long sustain. It's a great effects cymbal for players who want to layer a stable, high-pitched note into their fills and grooves.
All cymbals in the relaunched Formula 602 series are based on master cymbals from Paiste's archive and made with the same traditional hand production techniques as in the 1960s. This process keeps their sound faithful to the original iconic series that helped revolutionize popular music with its purity, control and projection.
- Heavy bell effects cymbal made from bell bronze
- Creates piercing "ping" note with long, stable sustain
- Recreated using master cymbals from the original Formula 602 series
- Made with same hand production techniques as in the 1960s
- Fully lathed, natural finish
The iconic series is back and better than ever. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/other
- Sizes (in): 13
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Heavy
- Bell: Large
- Finish: Natural
- Country of origin: Switzerland
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.