- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Giant Beat 20" Crash/Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 443477 000000089 443477000000089
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Launched in 1967 Giant Beat cymbals have been used by drummers who were participants in the early roots and sounds of rock n' roll. Made with CuSn8 b...Click To Read More About This Product
The Revolutionary sound of Giant Beat cymbals, back for today's music!
Launched in 1967 Giant Beat cymbals have been used by drummers who were participants in the early roots and sounds of rock n' roll. Made with CuSn8 bronze this cymbal is bright, warm, with a complex array of full and dark presence. Drummers eager to re-capture Paiste vintage cymbal sounds from the late 60's will love the Giant Beat 20" crash/ride.
- Weight: medium thin
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: sizzly, washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
- Sound Character: Mellow, yet cutting and powerful. Fairly wide range, slightly complex mix. A distinctive silvery breath over a big, soft layered wash. Very responsive and giving feel. A classic thin crash, perfectly suited for today's new beat/pop/rock music.
Plenty of brilliance on top, with a big silvery wash underneath! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.