- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Masters Dry Ride
- Write a Review
- #L13205 000001000 L13205000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile dry ride that's a true masterpiece of cymbal making.
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. In 2014, three crashes and two hats join the series to expand the unique Masters sound atmosphere to additional cymbal types. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
The 20", 21" and 22" Dry Rides are easily controlled cymbals with short harmonic decay that always stays articulated even with delicate, fast figures. The rapidly responsive stick sound is supported by a dry, dark, warm wash. The matted shimmer of the darkish surface suitably expresses the charismatic sound of these cymbals with a corresponding look.
They have a dark, dry, deep sound with a Medium wide range and complex mix. They have a fairly soft feel and are controllable. The pronounced, warm ping over dry, deep wash is extremely versatile. They're crisp ride cymbals for articulated playing in a variety of musical situations.
- Medium thin weight
- Low to medium loud volume
- Fairly pronounced stick sound
- Dry intensity
- Fairly short sustain
- Integrated bell character
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Natural
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.