- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Masters Extra Dry Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L13204 000003000 L13204000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior ...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile ride that's a true masterpiece of cymbal making.
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. In 2014, three crashes and two hats join the series to expand the unique Masters sound atmosphere to additional cymbal types. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
The 20", 21" and 22" Extra Dry Rides take it to another level: their overall sound is even drier and propels the stick sound further into the foreground. The much-reduced yet even decay still exudes undiminished warmth and musicality. Extra Dry Rides thus incomparably combine a stimulating earthy character with immense precision and control.
It has a dark, very dry, deep sound and a medium wide range with complex mix. It has a fairly soft, bouncy feel that's very controllable with a woody, pronounced, warm ping over a very dry low-pitched wash. Overall, this is a precise, earthy cymbal for defined, controlled playing in many musical styles.
- Medium thin weight
- Low to medium loud volume
- Pronounced, woody stick sound
- Very dry intensity
- Short sustain
- Fairly integrated bell character
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Natural
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.