- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PST 3 Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #447495 000000083 447495000000083
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Full, focused and cutting. Medium range, fairly clean mix. Even, responsive feel and an explosive attack.The PST 3 cymbals are affordable cymbals wit...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile crash for all-purpose playing.
Full, focused and cutting. Medium range, fairly clean mix. Even, responsive feel and an explosive attack.
The PST 3 cymbals are affordable cymbals with never-before-possible sound quality and pro-level looks. Paiste employs modern, hi-tech production techniques that transfer the spirit and essence of 70 years of hand-manufacturing into premium-quality, musical cymbals.
PST 3 cymbals are made from a selected and especially sonorous brass copper based alloy.
- Weight: medium
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick sound: fairly washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium short
- Bell character: integrated
This is Paiste quality and tradition made affordable for more drummers. Order yours now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.