- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PST 8 Reflector Rock Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98422 000002000 H98422000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted from the legendary 2002 bronze, PST 8 cymbals by Paiste are refined through traditional hand-hammering and perfected with the unique handmade...Click To Read More About This Product
Mid-range cymbals featuring Swiss craftsmanship at an economical cost.
Crafted from the legendary 2002 bronze, PST 8 cymbals by Paiste are refined through traditional hand-hammering and perfected with the unique handmade Reflector finish. These hallmarks of Swiss workmanship make these cymbals pure Paiste instruments, yet they are as attractively priced as the other successful Paiste Sound Technology series.
The Paiste PST Reflector Rock Ride delivers a bright, glassy ping with medium range and a clean mix. This ride, which also has a cutting bell, is perfectly suited for powerful playing at higher volume levels.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.