- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PST X Swiss Thin Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J24720 000002000 J24720000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models, cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and var...Click To Read More About This Product
A complete collection of extremely affordable, Swiss-made effect cymbals.
The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models, cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and varied sizes for the holes. Their silky surface distinguishes the cymbals visually.
The PST X Swiss Thin Crash offers a responsive feel with a low, trashy wash to fit most any style of music.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Unlimited noise for limited budgets. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.