- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PSTX Cajon Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L13208 000001000 L13208000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the new PSTX series Cajon cymbals, the popular crate drum, cajón, transforms into a complete drum kit. PSTX Cajon cymbals were developed to mat...Click To Read More About This Product
A noisy, dirty, trashy effects crash designed for cajon players.
With the new PSTX series Cajon cymbals, the popular crate drum, cajón, transforms into a complete drum kit. PSTX Cajon cymbals were developed to match the typical sound characteristics of the Cajón, and are well suited for playing with hands, rods, brushes or light sticks.
The PSTX 16" Cajon is a multifunctional cymbal that reveals its strengths particularly with accents, as it responds quickly with an explosive, somewhat dirty crash sound that fades swiftly. The inner area of the surface features the characteristic PSTX style hole pattern of varying diameters, while the outer area does not, to ensure comfortable hand playing and to facilitate soft ride patterns with brushes or rods.
The PSTX Cajon crash has a medium bright, fairly trashy, explosive sound. The somewhat narrow range and fairly complex mix make it ideal for percussion setups. It has a soft feel and a ton of response with quick decay. It's a fast crash cymbal conceived to accompany the dry, woody sound of cajons. It's well-suited for hand playing and brushes, rods, mallets or light drum stick work.
- Extra thin weight
- Low to medium loud volume
- Washy stick sound
- Medium intensity
- Medium short sustain
- Integrated bell character
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crashes
- Sizes (in): 16
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.