Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Paiste Rude Thin Crash 17 in.true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 17 in.
Paiste Rude Thin Crash 17 in.$264.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Rude Series was developed in the late '70s, when rock and metal were nearing temporary maturity and were decidedly sidestepped by the new punk genre. This new form of music singularly distinguished itself by disregarding all the rules and by establishing a brazen, aggressive sound all of its own. Rude cymbals, with their un-lathed surface, uniform thickness, and aggressive frequency mix perfectly mirrored the unconventional trend of the time. Today's popular music firmly roots itself in the history of rock, metal and punk and continues to expand these genres, Rude cymbals continue to be very appropriate sounds for drummers.
- Weight: thin
- Volume: medium soft to loud
- Stick Sound: washy, crisp
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: fairly long
- Bell Character: integrated
- Sound Character: full, dark, energetic with a brilliant broad sparkle underneath the overall cutting character
- Responsive, explosive, shattering
Order today and be even more rude.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.