- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Rude Thin Crash
- Write a Review
- #447572 000000287 447572000000287
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rude Thin Crash provides today's more sophisticated punk and metal drummers with an additional choice in the Rude sound--cymbals with that same b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Rude Thin Crash provides today's more sophisticated punk and metal drummers with an additional choice in the Rude sound--cymbals with that same brazen, audacious sound that can be played and controlled with more differentiation.
The Rude Series was developed in the late '70s, when rock and metal were nearing temporary maturity and were decidedly sidestepped by the new punk genre. This new form of music singularly distinguished itself by disregarding all the rules and by establishing a brazen, aggressive sound all of its own. Rude cymbals, with their un-lathed surface, uniform thickness, and aggressive frequency mix perfectly mirrored the unconventional trend of the time. Today's popular music firmly roots itself in the history of rock, metal and punk and continues to expand these genres, Rude cymbals continue to be very appropriate sounds for drummers.
Volume: medium soft to loud
Stick Sound: washy, crisp
Sustain: fairly long
Bell Character: integrated
Sound Character: full, dark, energetic with a brilliant broad sparkle underneath the overall cutting character
Responsive, explosive, shattering
Order today and be even more rude.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.