- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Rude Wild Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #490082 000843000 490082000843000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rude Wild Crash Cymbal is a strong and loud crash for aggressive playing styles in noisy and extreme musical genres. This cymbal has a very respo...Click To Read More About This Product
The rude boy of the crash cymbal world!
The Rude Wild Crash Cymbal is a strong and loud crash for aggressive playing styles in noisy and extreme musical genres. This cymbal has a very responsive cymbal feel. It's well-suited for crash/ride patterns with a very energetic and powerful, metallic, hissing sound character. Narrow in range and has a fairly clean mix.
- Weight: medium heavy
- Volume: medium to very loud
- Stick sound: silky, clear
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell character: integrated, defined
The Rude Wild Crash rocks with no apologies! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.