- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Classic Extended Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53723 000000000 L53723000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste Signature Classic Extended Set gives drummers the best of the best at a great price. When the Signature series was introduced in 1989, it ...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile set that will sing in the studio or shine on stage.
The Paiste Signature Classic Extended Set gives drummers the best of the best at a great price. When the Signature series was introduced in 1989, it revolutionized the way cymbals were made, heard and played. Using a proprietary metal that allowed the cymbals to shimmer in a new and interesting musical way, the Signature line quickly became the most sought after in recording studios around the world.
The Signature Classic Extended set brings together some of the most popular models and sizes allowing drummers to open the box, set them up and start playing or recording with the finest cymbal sounds available.
Included in this set are 14 in. Signature Dark Crisp Hi-Hats, 22 in. Signature Full Ride, 18 and 20 in. Signature Full Crashes and BONUS 16 in. Signature Fast Crash.
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-hats/crash/crash/crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 14/16/18/20/22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Added value: Free crash
With great sound and value, this set is perfect for drummers that demand the best in the studio and on stage.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.