- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Dark Crisp Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 447123 000000080 447123000000080
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A very thick bottom and thin top cymbal make this a full and tight sounding hi-hat. Boasts a warm, pronounced stick sound along with a full, slightly...Click To Read More About This Product
A perfect all-a-rounder.
A very thick bottom and thin top cymbal make this a full and tight sounding hi-hat. Boasts a warm, pronounced stick sound along with a full, slightly dirty open sound and dark, crisp "chick" sound. Very responsive feel, very articulate, and versatile.
The first series to be made from the patented Paiste Sound Alloy for transparent, delicate, and sensitive tones with potent expression. The ultimate Paiste sound cymbal, they're perfect for recording and live situations that require precision-tuned instruments.
The hi-hat you can take to any gig, anywhere. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.