- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Full Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #447134 000000089 447134000000089
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sound Character: Medium bright, full, rich. Wide range, balanced mix. Even response with clear, silvery stick sound supported by full wash. Very musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extremely balanced with an even response.
Sound Character: Medium bright, full, rich. Wide range, balanced mix. Even response with clear, silvery stick sound supported by full wash. Very musical, general purpose ride with big sound.
Background: Create ultimate cymbal sound with traditionally typical Paiste characteristics and expand sound horizons beyond 1980's cymbal program
Innovation: First cymbal series created from patented bronze specifically developed for cymbals
Alloy: Patented signature bronze
Production: Manual Craftsmanship - Hand Hammering, Hand Lathing, Proprietary Methods
Applications: All volume settings - Live and Recording - Entire range of music styles
Use Paiste's Musical Application Guide to find the best cymbal for your music.
Users: Working Musicians, Enthusiasts - Demanding Players with precise requirements who need fully developed model character in their cymbals
Sound: Musical, transparent, beautiful, rich, colorful - full, bright, expressive sound - Model range features everything from particularly delicate, sensitive to expressive, potent and powerful qualities
Looks: Variety of surface structures and looks - Hammering and lathing patterns range from complex to delicate - Elegant, classic black silk screening
Recognition: Received widespread critical acclaim - Generally accepted as the ultimate in characteristic Paiste Sound
- Full Ride: 20" - 21" - 22"
- Weight: medium heavy
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: evenly balanced
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell Character: clear, crisp, separated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.