- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Mega Cup Chime Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491439 000078000 491439000078000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste Mega Cup Chime delivers a full, bright, and metallic sound with a narrow range and clean mix. It has a fairly heavy, immediate feel with a...Click To Read More About This Product
A loud, lively, unusual cymbal with very specific ride and bell playing functions.
The Paiste Mega Cup Chime delivers a full, bright, and metallic sound with a narrow range and clean mix. It has a fairly heavy, immediate feel with a clear, distorted ping over a warm, metallic bell sound. The Mega Cup Chime is also suited for strong color accents and various percussion effects.
Background: Paiste creates affordable effects cymbals with never before realized sound quality and professional appearance. Draws on over half a century experience of creating real sound in affordable cymbals. Transfer the Swiss principles concerning shape, structure and sound to modern German high-tech production. Strive for the successful realization of the hand manufacture achievements in modern, technical production.
Innovation: Transfer the Swiss principles concerning shape, structure and sound to modern German high-tech production
Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
Quality: Mid-range with best quality/price relationship
Production: Modern, hi-tech production techniques
Applications: All volume settings. Live playing. Entire range of music styles
Users: Casual players, students. All players who want satisfying cymbal sound and function with musical feeling and authentic looks in their cymbals
Sound: Bright, clean, full, focused, cutting and energetic with proper functional and musical characteristics
- Size: 13"
- Weight: very heavy
- Volume: soft to very loud
- Stick Sound: dry, very pingy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: very long
- Bell Character: huge, integrated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.