- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Reflector Bell Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491443 000022000 491443000022000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paiste Reflector Bell Ride Cymbal delivers a fairly dark, controlled, and glassy sound with a wide range and clean mix. It has a very comfortable...Click To Read More About This Product
Developed in cooperation with the legendary Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain.
The Paiste Reflector Bell Ride Cymbal delivers a fairly dark, controlled, and glassy sound with a wide range and clean mix. It has a very comfortable feel with a full ping over a large, deep harmonic wash. This ride cymbal is extremely well suited for intricate stick work that calls for a strong bell in all types of Rock based music.
Background: Paiste creates affordable ride cymbals with never before realized sound quality and professional appearance. Draws on over half a century experience of creating real sound in affordable cymbals. Transfer the Swiss principles concerning shape, structure and sound to modern German high-tech production. Strive for the successful realization of the hand manufacture achievements in modern, technical production.
Innovation: Transfer the Swiss principles concerning shape, structure and sound to modern German high-tech production
Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
Quality: Mid-range with best quality/price relationship
Production: Modern, hi-tech production techniques
Applications: All volume settings. Live playing. Entire range of music styles
Users: The Paiste Reflector cymbal is designed for casual players and students. All players who want satisfying cymbal sound and function with musical feeling and authentic looks in their cymbals
Sound: Bright, clean, full, focused, cutting and energetic with proper functional and musical characteristics
- Sizes: 20" 22"
- Weight: heavy
- Volume: medium to very loud
- Stick Sound: full, glassy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell Character: strong, deep, melodious
Get ready for a wild ride. Call or click today to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.