- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Series Dark Energy MKII Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 447298 000000092 447298000000092
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This extremely versatile, flexible ride is ideal for wide ranging application in modern blended music styles. Pronounced, crisp stick sound, with bel...Click To Read More About This Product
A fusion of darkness, energy, projection, and brilliance.
This extremely versatile, flexible ride is ideal for wide ranging application in modern blended music styles. Pronounced, crisp stick sound, with bell character that's integrated, dark, and full.
Lively, yet extremely controllable intensity with medium sustain. Mark IIs tend to be a bit livelier and brighter. This manifests itself in the overall sound character and in particular in the bell and ping sound. Mark II also has a bit more volume potential due to its more open character.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.