- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Signature Series Dark MKI Energy Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #447295 000000287 447295000000287
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Medium-light crash cymbal with dark body, a full frequency spectrum, and brilliant highs. Very wide range and a complex, pleasing musical mix. Immedi...Click To Read More About This Product
Incredible new cymbals from the Swiss master cymbal-makers.
Medium-light crash cymbal with dark body, a full frequency spectrum, and brilliant highs. Very wide range and a complex, pleasing musical mix. Immediate, sensitive response; strong attack; controllable spread; and even, layered fade. The dark crash combines silky, soft qualities with energy and projection for an incredibly versatile application range. The Paiste Signature Dark Cymbals are also extremely well-suited as suspended cymbals and for mallet rolls.
- Medium-light crash with dark body
- Full frequency spectrum
- Brilliant highs
- Very wide range and a complex, pleasing musical mix
- Immediate, sensitive response; strong attack; controllable spread; and even, layered fade Combines silky, soft qualities with energy and projection for an incredibly versatile application range
- Extremely well suited as suspended cymbals and for mallet rolls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.