- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW Eric Hernandez Signature Maple Snare Drum
14 x 4 in. Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L17918 000002001 L17918000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
PDP is proud to announce the newly-created Eric Hernandez models are designed to offer pro-level playability and sound at an extreme value. Intended ...Click To Read More About This Product
A shallow piccolo snare that has surprising depth, perfect for the studio or stage.
PDP is proud to announce the newly-created Eric Hernandez models are designed to offer pro-level playability and sound at an extreme value. Intended to be used on stage and in the studio by the Grammy award-winning artist, the snares feature MAG throw-offs and Concept Series dual-turret lugs, and that’s where the comparisons end.
The Eric Hernandez Signature Maple snare drums are the first PDP drums with reinforcement hoops and gold-plated hardware, and they feature Eric's signature "E-Panda" logo badge. Offered in piccolo 13x4” (PDSN0413SSEH) and 14x4" (PDSN0414SSEH) sizes to bring pop to every pop song, both drums also come standard with a 2-ply ebony head by Remo.
- First PDP Drums with reinforcement hoops
- Gold Plated hardware
- E-Panda badge
- MAG throw-off
- Concept Series dual-turret lugs
- True Pitch tuning rods
- 2-ply ebony head by Remo
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x4", 13x4"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 6-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Gold-plated
- Hoop type: DW True Hoop
- Lugs: Concept Series dual-turret
- Throw-off: DW MAG
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.