- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Bass Boom Cajon
18 in Crimson
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57079 000001001 L57079000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you are looking for a cajon with ultimate bottom end, the Bass Boom Cajon is the one for you. It features a patent pending internal bass port that...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring the boom with this low-end thunder machine.
If you are looking for a cajon with ultimate bottom end, the Bass Boom Cajon is the one for you. It features a patent pending internal bass port that super charges the bass volume. Three sets of fixed snare wires deliver a full crisp response that cuts through the bass. The MDF body is finished in crimson with a black face plate made of Philippine Mahogany.
- Rear facing built in bass port
- Boosted bass tones
- 3 sets of fixed snare wires
- Philippine Mahogany faceplate
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.