- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Boom Box Cajon
- Write a Review
- H96201 000001000 H96201000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boom Box Cajon by Pearl features high-quality construction you expect from Pearl, with a fixed snare system and a built-in bass port for subsonic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This cajon creates revolutionary low-end frequencies from a fiberglass cajon!
The Boom Box Cajon by Pearl features high-quality construction you expect from Pearl, with a fixed snare system and a built-in bass port for subsonic frequencies you have to hear to believe. Finished in a Red Sparkle finish, this is a perfect addition to any drummer or percussionists' rig.
- High-quality friberglass frontplate and resonant box
- Fixed snare system
- Built-in bass port
- Red sparkle finish
A cajon with flash and low-end presence. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.