- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Decade Maple 3-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Product J40006
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl’s 70 years of drum craftsmanship culminate with the kit you’re ready to step up to. With 5.4mm maple shells, pro-level features, and gorgeous l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A drum series 10 years in the making.
Pearl’s 70 years of drum craftsmanship culminate with the kit you’re ready to step up to. With 5.4mm maple shells, pro-level features, and gorgeous lacquer finishes, Decade elevates your performance at a price that was previously thought impossible.
Decade’s 6-ply/5.4mm all maple shell is what sets it apart from the other players in the field. The final product of ten years of process and material refinement, each cross-laminated ply incorporates Pearl’s proprietary Superior Shell Technology.
Pearl’s Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl’s proprietary “AcoustiGlue” that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance.
Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength. The resulting thin (but powerfully strong) shell reacts quickly to the stroke, producing beautifully resonant highs and thundering lows.
Decade’s low-mass/low-contact shell hardware assures optimum shell performance and rock-solid durability. Features include Uni-Lock gearless tom arms, insulated die-cast claw hooks, R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet, and a newly-designed mini lug.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately. Includes tom holders.
- Superior Shell Technology produced using “AcoustiGlue” and high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure
- Thin shells exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength
- Low-mass/low-contact shell hardware
- Uni-Lock gearless tom arms
- Insulated die-cast claw hooks
- R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet
Your wait for quality, affordable maple drums is over. Order today.
- Bass Drum(s): 24" x 14"
- Tom(s): 13" x 9"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.4
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear