- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Elite Series Thai Oak Conga
12.5 in. Tumba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J22990 000001000 J22990000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These Elite Series Oak congas from Pearl feature Contour Crown rims plated in brilliant chrome with a lower profile for greater comfort on your hands...Click To Read More About This Product
An oak-shelled set of cajons from Pearl.
These Elite Series Oak congas from Pearl feature Contour Crown rims plated in brilliant chrome with a lower profile for greater comfort on your hands during play. Also featured are Pearl's exclusive Self-Aligning Washer System (S.A.W.S.) that isolates the tension hooks from the inner walls of the lugs for greater tuning ease.
High-end natural cow skin heads will provide resonant slaps, classic tone and durability.
- 100% Oak shells
- Contour Crown rims
- Self-Aligning Washing System (S.A.W.S.)
Call or click to order today!
- 11-3/4 x 12-1/2 x 30
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.