- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Marc Quinones Signature Timbales
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 448946 000000000 448946000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marc Quinones, one of today's premier percussionists, helped design his signature Pearl timbale set. Marc's standard 14" and 15" drums are fitted wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Tip-top timbales produce maximum sound with pro features.
Marc Quinones, one of today's premier percussionists, helped design his signature Pearl timbale set. Marc's standard 14" and 15" drums are fitted with Remo Clear Ambassador heads and packed with a ton of innovative features that only Pearl can deliver. The polished steel shells feature outward-facing beads to add strength and a unique perfectly proportioned 5-lug design that offers maximum shell space and less lug interference to produce a cutting cascara sound. The top-tuning design (socket wrench included) makes tuning a breeze. The cowbell post features a sympathetic sound-dampening sleeve to keep your cowbells and blocks from ringing through the stand, and the whole unit can be mounted in seconds thanks to a one wing-nut design. A double-braced tilting stand and the PBL-20 Clave Block are included.
- Designed in conjunction Marc Quinones
- Standard 14" and 15" drums
- Remo Clear Ambassador heads
- Polished steel shells
- Outward-facing beads
- Unique 5-lug design
- Top-tuning design
- Sympathetic-sound dampened cowbell post
- One wing-nut mount design
- Double-braced tilting stand and PBL-20 Clave Block included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.