- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Masters BCX Birch Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Lava Bubinga
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J07296 000002001 J07296000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building upon the outstanding legacy of thin shell Masters Custom drums, the Pearl Masters BCX Birch Snare Drum offers projection and attack for the ...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate in Pearl drums now at a price point accessible to all.
Building upon the outstanding legacy of thin shell Masters Custom drums, the Pearl Masters BCX Birch Snare Drum offers projection and attack for the prefect bridge between player and audience.
The 6-ply, 100% birch shell produces focused power and tone with great cut, along with a quick resonance. The drum also features Masters hardware including: MasterCast die-cast hoops, SR-017 vertical pull strainer, bridge lugs, steel tension rods with brass swivel nuts and Remo Ambassador heads.
- 6-Ply 100% birch shells
- Masters professional drum hardware
- SR-017 strainer
- Masters bridge lugs with brass swivel nuts and steel tension rods
- MasterCast die-cast hoops
- Remo heads
Upgrade to the drums of percussion masters today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.