- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Masters BCX924XSP Birch 4-Piece Shell Pack with 22" Bass Drum
Golden Bronze Glitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08134 000003000 J08134000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pearl Masters BCX series feature premium 100% birch shells for increased power and superb projection, along with a warm, full-bodied tone for the...Click To Read More About This Product
Never before has the legendary Masters sound been available to so many.
The Pearl Masters BCX series feature premium 100% birch shells for increased power and superb projection, along with a warm, full-bodied tone for the legendary Pearl master's tone. Birch is known for its naturally EQ'd sonic characteristics with boosted lows and highs, making it a perfect fit for a naturally balanced drumset sonority.
These drums are adorned with MasterCast hoops, the finest die-cast hoops available, and feature the perfect blend of thickness and mass to improve the depth, clarity and focus of the drums. The OptiMount Suspension system tom holders attach to the tom's tension rods, and provides the ultimate in stability, while at the same time allowing the drum to resonate fully without restriction.
The Masters BCX are available in Super High-Gloss Artisan II Lacquer finishes to bring classic Masters style to your Pearl BCX kit. Cymbals, snare and hardware (stands, tom arms and clamps) sold separately.
- 6-Ply, 7.5mm 100% birch shells
- MasterCast die cast hoops
- Masters bridge lugs
- 100% Birch bass drum hoops
- OptiMount tom holders
- Molded rubber gaskets
- Artisan II lacquer finishes
- Remo heads
- 22 x 18" kick
- 10 x 8 and 12 x 9" mounted toms
- 16 x 16" floor tom
Tone and performance for percussion masters. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.