- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl MIMIC Pro
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50283 000000000 J50283000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Superior sound, accurate triggering and connectivity are the most important features of a drum module. Pearl Drums and Steven Slate have joined force...Click To Read More About This Product
A highly advanced drum module designed in conjunction with Steven Slate.
Superior sound, accurate triggering and connectivity are the most important features of a drum module. Pearl Drums and Steven Slate have joined forces to create “ Mimic Pro” the world’s most advanced percussion sound source for studio and live performance applications.
At the heart of this ground-breaking unit is the new Steven Slate 5 drum library that features multi-channel drum samples recorded in world class studios. Each instrument supports adjustment of Attack, Sustain, Release, Tune, Pan and Volume. Instead of substituting digital effects to create ambience, these instruments use the actual ambient recordings with separate adjustment of close, overhead and room mics.
Mimic Pro is the first drum module to implement a 7 in. IPS touch screen and the first to offer two mixers for independent headphone and front house outputs. Now that the drummer is responsible for triggering loops and other sounds for a performance, Mimic Pro can import audio files to trigger from your pads. Storage is no longer a problem with Mimic’s 120G Solid State Drive and lightning fast loading time.
Speaking of connectivity, Mimic Pro is compatible with Pearl TruTrac pads and a host of pads from other manufacturers. Top that off with 16 audio outs, 16 trigger inputs, independent SD card slot, USB and midi in and out, stereo aux input and you would be hard pressed to find a better option for today’s musician.
- 24-Bit Steven Slate Drums 5
- Multi-channel samples with separate adjustment of close, overhead, and room mics
- IPS touch screen
- 120GB solid state drive
- Top level Burr Brown converters
- 16 Inputs
- 16 Audio outputs (8 on the module / 8 from the DB-25 connector)
- Two completely separate mixers for headphone and aux outs (drummer gets a personal mix with effects that does not affect outputs)
- All inputs have cymbal choke function
- Supports triple and dual zone cymbals and dual zone hi-hat
- Compatible with most pads on the market
- SD card slot and USB
- Imports one shot samples from wave and AIFF
- Aux in
- MIDI in and out
- Sounds: Steven Slate Drums 5 sample library
- Kits: 60
- Effects: Yes
- Inputs: 16 - 1/4"
- Outputs: 8 - 1/4", 1 - DB-25 (8 outs)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 - Type A (import WAVE, AIFF)
- Storage: 120GB solid state hard drive, SD card slot
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.