- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Modern Utility Maple Snare Drum
14 x 8 in. Matte Natural
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53406 000004002 J53406000004002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fusing reliability and flexibility for today’s demanding gigging environment, Pearl has developed Modern Utility: a line of no-nonsense, well-appoint...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect gig-ready snare to use as a side or main snare.
Fusing reliability and flexibility for today’s demanding gigging environment, Pearl has developed Modern Utility: a line of no-nonsense, well-appointed snare drums priced with the active working player in mind.
Vital instruments tailored to make the gig great, Modern Utility’s five snare models each feature a 6-ply/5 mm all Maple SST shell. Well-appointed with our CL Bridge Lug and smooth SR700 strainer, each Modern Utility snare is priced to allow the active working player an expanded voice, is flexible enough to add to any set-up, and strong enough to stand up to constant play.
- 6-ply/5 mm, all-maple SST shell
- CL Bridge lug
- Thin matte lacquer finish
- Smooth SR700 strainer
- 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops
Call or click to order today!
- Snare Size: 12 x 7 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 5
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.