- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Sensitone Phosphor Bronze Snare Drum
14 x 5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07308 000001000 J07308000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The reintroduced SensiTone line by Pearl features the same dependable performance of the original series, but with redesigned hardware components and...Click To Read More About This Product
A redesigned version of Pearl's versatile workhorse SensiTone series.
The reintroduced SensiTone line by Pearl features the same dependable performance of the original series, but with redesigned hardware components and shell compositions. This snare features a 1.2mm phosphor bronze shell. This bronze shell offers the best of tonewood and metal shells; loud, dry cut with controlled tones suitable for down-tempo styles and smaller venues.
The SensiTone Series is outfitted with Pearl's SR-150 snare strainer, featuring a Gladstone-style throwoff with Pearl's Click-Lock technology which "locks" the snare lever and tension adjuster to retain your settings no matter how hard you play. The piston slider provides a dependable and smooth action with firm snare tension control. Pearl's SuperHoop II hoops make for even head-tensioning and lasting durability.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Bronze
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Piston
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Brushed
- Country of Origin: China
Appeal to your tonal sensibilities. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.