- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pintech Acoustic Drum Trigger with Trigger Trap
- Write a Review
- 444894 000000000 444894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pintech Acoustic Drum Trigger may be the number one selling drum trigger in the world. Mount the trigger on either the head or the shell for exce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Go trigger happy!
The Pintech Acoustic Drum Trigger may be the number one selling drum trigger in the world. Mount the trigger on either the head or the shell for excellent sensitivity and response. Kwik Klip mounting system ensures that the audio jack stays in place. The Pintech trigger fastens to any tension rod without adhesives. Pintech's exclusive mounting disc allows the floating chamber to move freely with the drum head without marring it.
- Head- or shell-mounted
- Kwik Klip mounting system
- Mounting disc allows free-floating chamber to move with drum head
- Won't mar heads
Get electrified today. Put it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.