- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pintech DM-PRO Electronic Drum Kit
- Write a Review
- Product 444941
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes DM-PRO drum module and USA Spirit electronic drum pad set.DM-PRO drum module:Perhaps the most advanced drum module available. Create up to 6...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect combination of brain and brawn to deliver pro-quality sound and flexibility at a great price.
Includes DM-PRO drum module and USA Spirit electronic drum pad set.
DM-PRO drum module:
Perhaps the most advanced drum module available. Create up to 64 virtual kits each with 64 different sounds. Also has 16 fast trigger inputs for use with electronic pads or triggered acoustic drums and 6 independent audio outputs for easy processing of discrete sounds and levels. Using the same processing engine as top-end Alesis effects units, it's compatible with Alesis Sound Bridge management software and has stereo audio inputs for connecting CD players or tape decks, so you can practice with recorded music.
USA Spirit electronic drum pad set:
This set gets you into the digital realm without breaking the bank. It includes 4 Concertcast single-zone pads with Pintech's woven head technology, an HH 10CV full-range hi-hat pedal controller, L3 compact kick with inverted batter, and a 10" plus 2 - 16" TC Series single-zone cymbals. Pedal not included. Includes fully-assembled rack.
- DM-PRO drum module:
- Up to 64 virtual kits each with 64 different sounds
- 16 fast trigger inputs
- 6 independent audio outputs
- Compatible with Alesis Sound Bridge management software
- Stereo audio inputs
- USA Spirit electronic drum pad set:
- 4 Concertcast single-zone pads with Pintech's woven head technology
- One HH 10CV full-range hi-hat pedal controller
- One L3 compact kick with inverted batter
- One 10" and 2 - 16" TC Series single-zone cymbals
- Fully-assembled rack