- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pork Pie Exotic Rosewood Zebrawood Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product J42860
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Because Pork Pie Percussion is best known for challenging the status quo, this snare drum was made with innovation and style unlike anything seen in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A revolutionary drum fusing the tonal warmth of maple with a beautiful zebrawood and rosewood exterior.
Because Pork Pie Percussion is best known for challenging the status quo, this snare drum was made with innovation and style unlike anything seen in the drum market today.
This snare drum is a 7-ply American maple shell with a rosewood and zebrawood finish. Book matched rosewood with a zebrawood stripe is laid up by hand. Pork Pie Percussion is known for superior bearing edges and unmatched quality. 2.3mm hoops, Pork Pie Hourglass lugs and Butt Plate, high quality snare wires and Remo USA heads create a superior instrument.
This is a snare drum that will inspire you as a player and make you feel that this drum was made for you by hand.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: United States
The depth of maple with the delicate beauty of rosewood. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear