- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remo Apex Djembe
12 x 22 in. Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712520 000100001 712520000100001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Apex Djembe is lightweight and features an elegant plated-steel-radius counterhoop that feels great from the first beat. The specially engineere...Click To Read More About This Product
Unparalleled sound quality and playing comfort.
This Apex Djembe is lightweight and features an elegant plated-steel-radius counterhoop that feels great from the first beat. The specially engineered tuning brackets boast inverted, recessed tuning hooks that allow you to tune the drum with ease. The Apex Djembe will perform to your highest expectations for all levels of drumming.
Its synthetic Skyndeep Black Goat Stripe graphic drumhead screams volumes for any drumming activity, and will stay in tune in all weather. The Skyndeep drumhead features a small removable Sound Control foam dot under the drumhead. This feature produces less overtones for a more focused and dryer, animal-like bass tone and rich slap tones. The Apex Djembe is manufactured using a traditional carved djembe design and molded from ABS durable plastic materials.
- Light weight
- Plated-steel-radius counterhoop for playing comfort
- Skyndeep Black Goat Stripe graphic drumhead
- Traditional carved djembe design
- Molded from ABS durable plastic materials
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.